2013 Jeep Wrangler Information
As seen on WranglerForum.com – the new 2013 Jeep Wrangler is close to production, which means pre-orders are right around the corner. 2013 looks to be a promising year for Jeep considering that Mopar released a gambit of concept vehicles in 2012, but what i’d love to see is a 2013 Wrangler CRD. People want quality vehicles with good MPG, which means a diesel would be a hot seller for Jeep, but we can only hope. So if you’re in the market for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler don’t forget that our Flat Style Flares and Pocket Style Flares are MOPAR Certified, and are available as an accessory option.
So far this is what the community knows:
June 5th: Dealer order banks open
June-July: Firm initial pricing announced
July 23rd: Start of production
September 1st: Sales/Press launch
Same drivetrain as 2012 models
No major changes
1. Dual Note Horn (JJB) replaces Low Note Horn (JJF) as standard on all but RHD.
2. Auto Dim Mirror W/ Reading Lamp (GNX) replaces Rear View Day/Night Mirror (GNA) as standard on all but Sport/Unlimited Sport, where it is an option (included in Power Convenience Group (AJP))
3. Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top (MX5) replaces Black Sunrider Soft Top (MX4) as standard on all but Sport/Unlimited Sport where it is an option.
4. Tire Pressure Monitoring Display (XGM) included in Connectivity Group (AAJ).
5. 17×7.5 Polished Mineral Gray Wheels (WFA) standard on Rubicon/Unlimited Rubicon [2012 was Painted Satin Carbon (WFH)]
6. 18×7.5 Polished Satin Carbon Wheels (WFC) standard on Sahara/Unlimited Sahara [2012 was Aluminum Painted Satin Silver (WF6)]
7. Trailer Sway Dampening (BNT) now listed as standard on all models and not as part of towing packages.
8. Katzkin Black Leather Seats (AJC) deleted.
9. Tire manufactures (GY, BFG, Bridgestone,) no longer listed in standard equipment.
BLACK CLEAR COAT
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT
DEEP CHERRY RED CRYSTAL PEARL COAT
TRUE BLUE PEARL COAT
DOZER CLEAR COAT
BILLET METALLIC CLEAR COAT (late availability)
BLACK FOREST GREEN PEARL COAT (late availability)
POLYNESIAN GREEN PEARL COAT (late availability)