2013 SEMA Show F-350 Build | “The Tux”
For over 47 years Bushwacker has built its reputation on manufacturing quality products and providing superior customer service. The Bushwacker brand, in partnership with Bell Off Road, has joined forces with some of the best aftermarket manufacturers to create a testament to automotive craftsmanship. Introducing Bushwacker’s 2013 SEMA show build: “The Tux”.
The Bushwacker team set out with two goals in mind for this 6.7L F-350 – to be clean and functional. A Kelderman 8″ to 10″ variable lift gives the 40″ x 15.5″ R20 Interco SSM16 tires plenty of clearance while AMP Research Powersteps help passengers leverage themselves into the custom “tuxedo” interior, which features an 8″ Alpine touch screen and Xbox 360.
Built with the weekend warrior in mind, The Tux will feature a 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Stealth Edition in the bed with a custom headache rack complete with boat speakers, KC HiLites LEDs, bed rails, and stowage designed for the avid outdoorsman. A CargoGlide CG 2000 XL will sit beneath the ’14 Grizzly, and will provide unparalleled flexibility.
Although not represented in the rendering, the front and rear bumpers will be brand new prototypes from Perkins Performance, and will be paint matched with WARN winches
and LED lighting.
Featured in Bushwacker booth 30017, The Tux is set to debut in the south hall entrance upstairs.
“The Tux” parts list:
- Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares
- Kelderman 8-10” Air ride suspension lift
- 22” RBP Assassin Wheels
- 40” Interco SSM16 tires
- RBP RX3 Grille color matched to the truck
- Banks Power Ram-air intake, iQ Flash (iQ 2.0 with AutoMind programmer), Monster Exhaust system, and StraightShot Water-Methanol system (Install to be filmed at Banks in CA)
- Perkins Performance Custom built color matched front and rear winch bumpers
- (8) 40″ KC HiLites LED light bars, (4) 10” and (2) 6”
- Warn 16.5ti front winch and Zeon 10K rear winch
- Custom two tone leather interior by Katzkin
- Alpine INE-Z928HD 8” in dash Audio/Video/Navigation System with Xbox360, etc…
- Accele 19” flip down monitor, 7” headrest monitors. Front rear and side view cameras
- Custom designed roof rack by Jonasson Motorsports featuring (8) 40” KC LED light bars and (4) Wetsound REV10 wake board speakers
- Cargo Glide CG2000 XL
- Custom bed rack by Jonasson Motorsports with 2014 Grizzly 700 FI special edition
- Nitro Gear and Axle 4:30 gears
- Amp Research PowerSteps, BedStep, BedStep II and BEDXTENDER HD
- Line-X bed
- Rogue-4 light bars for the Yamaha Grizzly