Bushwacker Of The Week | Willem Evertsz
The Bushwacker of the Week goes out to Willem Evertsz from Willemstad, Curacao! His Jeep JK definitely looks like it’s ready for the trail. Willem has an extensive list of parts installed on his ride that include:
- Bushwacker Flat Style Flares
- 3.5″ Rubicon Express Short Arm Lift kit
- Fox Racing Shox with Reservoir
- Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer
- 18x 9” ATX artillery Wheels
- 35 x 12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T
- Pure Jeep Rockslider Step
- Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper with Hitch
- Or-Fab Front Stubby Bumper
- Warn 9.5cti in Black
- Hi-Lift Jack Mounted on Hood
- KC Hilites HID Front Bumper Mounted
- KC Hilites LED Windshield Mounted
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- JBA Titanium Shorty Headers
- aFe Throttle Body Spacer
- MBRP Stainless Exhaust
- Diablosport Trinity Tuner
Thanks for sharing your Jeep with us Willem, we’re proud that you’ve chosen Bushwacker!
Honorable Mentions go out to Jake Duchow, and Erica J Myers.
To the winners and honorable mentions – Email us to receive your swag!