© Copyright 2013 Bushwacker Inc.
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same on Bushwacker web sites are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these web sites may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some Bushwacker web sites may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights.
4325 Hamilton Mill Road,
Buford, GA 30518
Toll Free: 1 (800) 234-8920
Copyright Claims and Designated Agent
It is the policy of Bushwacker Inc. to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Bushwacker Inc. will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and reserves the right to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512c2 DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Bushwacker Copyright Claim Administrator
To be effective, the notification must be written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks on Bushwacker Inc. web sites are protected under trademark law. This applies to all Bushwacker Inc. trademarks, service marks, typefaces, company designs, logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used on our sites are intellectual property of Bushwacker Inc. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon these marks and design elements. Bushwacker Inc. web sites may also contain other product and company names that may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The intellectual property contained in the Bushwacker web site, e.g. patents, trademarks and copyrights, is protected by law. This web site does not grant a license for use of intellectual property of Bushwacker Inc.