Many people who buy our fender flares paint them to match their truck. This means once you get the flares, you need to send them out to a body shop for paint, wait for them to get done, and hope they come back well painted and in the right shade. This takes time, costs money, and sometimes the paint isn’t done correctly—it can be a big hassle.
Now Bushwacker has taken the hassle out of color-matching fender flares! We now offer a number of our popular Pocket Style Fender Flares in colors to match many new trucks and SUVs. Yes, color-matching fender flares directly from Bushwacker. It saves time, money, and potential hassles.
The flares not only come with a fantastic OE-quality finish, they also come with the stainless steel hardware and edge trim pre-installed from our factory in Portland, Oregon USA. All you’ll have to do is unbox them and install them. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Like all of our other flares, these are made from sturdy Dura-Flex™ 2000 material, so they’ll last for years and years. They also provide that extra tire coverage you’re looking for to keep dirt and debris off of your ride.
PREMIUM TIRE COVERAGE FOR BODY PROTECTION
- Sleek, subtle style highlights the original contours of your vehicle
- Provides additional tire coverage and protection over factory
MADE FROM DURA-FLEX 2000 ABS MATERIAL
- Flexible enough to withstand any environment and tough enough to maintain their style
- Built-in sun protection filters out damaging rays and stops chalking in its tracks
- Color-matching finish
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
- Made in USA with global materials