Jeep Trail Armor Cowl Covers
- Prevent dings and scratches from trail hazards or an over-extended door
- Excellent solution for covering the common JK mirror dent
- Crafted from our exclusive Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO composite for durability
- Can be painted to match your Jeep
- Easy installation with included double-sided, automotive grade 3M adhesive for a secure fit
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited models, sold as a pair
Your Jeep Wrangler is made for getting off the beaten path. So make it stand out from the crowd, with custom-built Trail Armor® Cowl Covers from Bushwacker. Trail Armor® Cowl Covers combine trail-proven toughness with state-of-the-art Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO material for a look all its own. Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO is our proprietary material that is extremely durable and flexible. Unlike steel, it can't rust. And, unlike lesser products, its 100% UV protected to prevent chalking.
Designed to prevent the side mirror from striking the cowl as the driver or passenger doors swing fully open, the cover is a stylish yet functional accessory that prevents mirror dents to Jeep hood cowls. Cowl Covers are available in matte black textured finish and complement most aftermarket fender flares and nerf bars. Cowl Covers also upgrade the appearance of any JK by covering existing cowl dents.
We make everything right here in the USA, designing to the tightest tolerances for a factory-like fit. Yet, you install Trail Armor® in minutes with automotive-grade 3M™ adhesive, no drilling needed. Like all Bushwacker products, Trail Armor® is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Trail Armor® Cowl Covers start out looking tough, and live up to their looks year after year.
Bushwacker products are designed to be installed by everyday people, incorporating full color images and easy-to-follow steps in a simple Acrobat PDF file that makes the process a fun project!